Thursday, February 13, 2014

Woman whose face was filled with 'cement' by fake plastic surgeon gets help

Rajee Narinesingh, 46, was born a man. He decided he wanted a different life and identity and turned himself to a woman. He didn't like what he looked like as a woman and decided to have plastic surgery done. She didn't have enough money to go to 'dem Beverly Hills 90210 doctors and decided to do what she could afford. The black market plastic surgeon she paid to do the surgery injected 'cement' like filler into her cheeks, lips, breasts and buttocks leaving her face looking deformed. Lol. God forgive me for laughing but it's too funny.

The fake doctor who carried out the operation, Oneal Ron Morris, 32, was jailed for a year in January 2014, nine years after she carried out the surgery, after admitting one count of practicing healthcare without a licence.

Thankfully for Rajee, after her predicament was made public, a doctor offered to fix her face. Continue..




Fake surgeon, Oneal Ron Morris, who is also transgender, seen above at her trial.
Rajee says she's ready to date again after the botched surgery was fixed. 
"For years I was too ashamed and embarrassed to face dating.Now I'm feeling more confident and with a good bit of makeup I can achieve somewhat of an exotic look. Recently this guy said that being with me is like being with a sexy dragon. I didn't know whether to slap him or kiss him." She said
Rajee is given monthly softening injections and laser therapy by doctors at Cosmetic Reconstructive Surgery in Miami and this has helped reduce the size of the bulge on her face.

Rajee explained why she did the surgery back in 2005.
"The last thing I wanted was to look like a man in a dress. I wanted to be a beautiful woman. If you really want to live your authentic self as a woman you need to do some sort of face and body reconstruction. So I made the choice to get injections done. In our community it is called 'pumping'."
"When it finally came to the day, I was more excited than nervous because I was finally going to be the woman I had always wanted to be. There was a room that she had set up where she did a lot of medical procedures. It appeared to be pretty sterile. It was like an extra bedroom that she had turned into a clinical area and I would go in and pay the money.
"I got injections in my face and my hips and my buttocks and initially I was fine. But then the nightmare started. It first felt like a huge boil on the side of my face and then it kept getting bigger and bigger as the day went along.
"It got really painful and then suddenly green pus exploded out of my face and onto the mirror. It was green and yellow and mixed with blood. It was terrible. Sometimes I wake up in bed in the middle of the night and I ask myself: 'What have you done?'
"My message to anyone that would consider doing what I did is don't do it. Do not do it. You could die or you could end up like me: disfigured."
Rajee, spent years in solitude suffering from post-traumatic stress, depression and agoraphobia until two years ago when her predicament was made public and a plastic surgeon offered to help her for free.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment