Sunday, February 9, 2014

Maheeda Writes Her Motherhood Story As Daughter Clocks 13

                              Maheeda and daughter at 2                               Her 13 year old daughter
This picture, left above, make tears come down my chin, she was 2years old here, I was living in the street I kept my baby with a friend so I can go look for money for us to survive, n my daughter was kicked out of my friend’s house, I had nowhere to keep her, I was begging for a place to stay so she can be safe and sleep , so I started crying and she said to me mummy I will buy you chocolate don't cry ok? that even made me cry the more ... I managed to knock on a rich guy's gate and beg for help and Cos of the baby he gave me a room and a nanny so I can work in one of his restaurants, I managed, I did all I could to give my daughter a good life, it was a long story but today she is schooling in one of the best schools in Europe ! And she will be 13years old Tomorrow! I'm Still hustling hard till she gets to university ! No time! I'm happy she is alive and doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment