Saturday, February 8, 2014

Kefee Tells Colleagues…Invests Your Money Now Because Nothing Lasts Forever

The singer has said she thinks every musician needs to have another source of income, especially when they are still young and so much in the game. According to her, all creative talents are from God and what we gain from them should be regarded as gifts; they come free and while we still work hard to make a living from them, we should also do other things.
I work hard on my music and I earn money from it, but it does not end there for me. I am very passionate about food and cooking and that is why I started a restaurant business two years ago.
They also have to channel the money they have made from music into another business, by doing that they will have an insurance and pension for their old age and for their younger generation. Nothing lasts forever, she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment