Tuesday, February 11, 2014

JUST IN: AWW A Reader Wants You To Know ‘Angel’ Finally Got Engaged

Hey ladun,
Went to a party over the weekend and saw something beautiful happen, the lady threw a surprise party for her boyfriend and he surprised her with a ring. It was really touching. I could tell that the love was real.
It was untill I got back to skol to gist my friends and showed them pictures that we realised that girl was once on your blog. My friends and I really felt bad because we insulted her in that post, that she left an Adenuga for the boy. Her name is angel.
It is not good to judge people oh, I felt bad and I want others that said rubbish that time to learn a lesson.
More photos after the cut.





Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips



No comments:

Post a Comment