Friday, February 14, 2014

I think I have been molested by a doctor.. after i discovered he had an erection checking my breast lumps - Dear LIB readers

From a female LIB reader
For two days now,I've been feeling angry and abused, so I'm sharing  my experience with your readers for their opinions.
Two days ago I went to a  hospital close to my house to check for breast lumps. It was my first time and I was very uncomfortable when the doctor started touching my breasts. I decided to close my eyes and put my mind on other things.
But then, when I felt he was taking longer time than I anticipated, I opened my eyes only to discover he had an erection! All the while he's been fondling my breasts! I felt so embarrassed. He didn't say a word as I dressed up and left his office.
I still feel angry and raped. That's sexual molestation, right? Shouldn't I have confronted him right there and then?

No comments:

Post a Comment