Thursday, February 13, 2014

Fashion blogger Emmy Collins blasts Pastor Oyedepo. Click here for the full story.

 
He has rubbished the likes of Mercy Johnson, Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage and Rita Dominic in the past and as part of his weekly blog round up, he is up in arms with Bishop David Oyedepo, the General Overseer and Founder of the Winners’ Chapel, over the introduction of an alleged e-payment system in Covenant University, owned by the aim, with the aim of encouraging the students to pay their tithes and offerings on the go.

Here is what Emmy Collins wrote on his blog:
“I fit lie and say to you guys that I’m a fan of Nigerian Pastors but I won’t do that; so I’m gonna come out with my hands held up high and say, I detest the acts of most of them especially the very rich ones such as Daddy Oyedepo.
Anytime I read articles about these funky rich, Rolex wearing, Rolls Royce driving pastors, I like to share them here. Please find below an article I just read about daddy, lol.
This is not as nasty as some I have read in recent times but nonetheless, it didn’t portend good for Daddy. No be me write am o.
Bishop David Oyedepo, founder of Winners Chapel which owns Covenant University, has introduced e-transact for the collection of tithes and offering in the church.
Reports say there is now a big notice board set up at the entrance of the university situated at Ota, along the Idiroko Road, Ogun State, which says:
‘Pay your tithe and offering on the go: For tithe, dial *389*77* Amount # and For offering, dial *389*78* Amount #.’

The e-payment method for tithes and offering was introduced a few months back, especially for the Covenant University students who worship there.”
I am sure many of you will want to eat up Emmy Collins; you have the field.
See the e-payment bill board here.

No comments:

Post a Comment