Friday, July 19, 2013

REVEALED: Fraud Going On At Nigerian Embassy In London


A reader of OluFamous.Com forwarded a mail to me, complaining bitterly about how some Nigerians working at the Embassy have 'imported' the bribery mentality they are used to back in Nigeria to London. The mail tell it all as it is. Please read the mail below:


Dear Olu,
I am a regular Visitor of your blog and I've got a very serious concern and I'm quite sure we can use your blog to get to these our 'Leaders'.

Can you believe that Nigerian has just one embassy in the whole of the UK? 
That is not even the issue, the issue is that as I send this mail now, the passport appointment booking facility has been down for over a week now and the embassy Staff are not even ready to help.
(I heard its intentional just to extort money from desperate Nigerians).

You can confirm by checking the website and making an attempt to put a call through.(http://www.nigeriahc.org.uk/), click on immigration and appointment booking.

I learnt you can get your passport or booking by connection or paying a bribe but I think this is so unfair.

In between I dont even know who to bribe to get my passport. I live in Scotland and flying that far to London + paying for hotel etc and not finding who to bribe or paying the wrong person wont be funny.

Olu Famous abeg use your blog to get these Guys to stop this act.

Thanks
D. U.
What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!
 Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment