Friday, July 19, 2013

23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen

A 23-year-old graduate of Geography and Physical Planning, from Abia State University, Uturu, former Miss Nwanyieze Nnebuife Onyendi, has emerged as the World Purity Queen.

Miss Nwanyieze, who instantly transformed into Mrs. Nwanyieze Purity (Nee Onyendi as a result of her marriage to her husband, Mr. Purity, was confirmed a virgin by a team of female medical experts, who examined her and found her worthy of the crown at the age of 23. For this reason, she went home with a brand new Nissan car.

In her emotion laden speech during the ceremony which took place in Aba, Mrs. Purity said thus: “But for your grace, I would not be kept, but for your grace, I would miss this glory, I am for ever grateful that you have been faithful to me Lord, for your amazing grace.


“I appreciate God Almighty for this historic and unique event divinely orchestrated to leave humanity with memories that will positively affect our morals. I feel greatly honoured today to be crowned World Purity Queen, it is a very big privilege for me indeed and a rare favour bestowed on me by God.

I really can’t comprehend the fact that God chose me for this great impactful and outstanding office out of billions of ladies on earth.

Being a symbol of purity, dignity and chastity in this generation is a mighty honour, an election of grace and not by my works.” Narrating her story to TS Weekend, Purity stated that only the grace of God saw her through all the years.

“As a growing child, I was raised by Godly moral standards in a Christian home, I wasn’t born with a silver spoon, so to say, but God supplied what ever good thing I needed per time. My father and mother worked hard to make sure that we did not beg.

Being the first child in the family, I learnt responsibility very early in life because I started taking care of siblings and the home whenever dad was not present.

As a teenager then, I learnt what God said about youthful lusts, sex before marriage, prostitutions and their grave consequences and I decided never to be part of it.

I discovered that I had the passion to tell younger ones the dangers of promiscuity and immorality; little did I know that it was going to be the ministry I was created to serve God and humanity in. “In my first year in university, I had a relationship God delivered me from, after I sought counsel from my pastor to know if it is safe to enjoy romance without sex.

Pastor Franklin rebuked my unholy thought and prayed my relationship to an end. I then vowed never to get involved in any other relationship until I was through with school and very ready to marry. God helped me and I joyfully served God all through school.

It could only be God that kept me; secondly, I wasn’t even harassed by any cult member or lecturer. God saw the zeal in me to keep my virginity till marriage and helped me to achieve it, no wonder he connected me to my ordained husband, his servant to preach and celebrate purity.

“I boldly say to any one, the youths and teenagers in particular that you are not free to romance, kiss or Be Intimate with any one you are not completely married to. God is against it. Whatever you cannot do before your biological or spiritual parents is evil.

By the grace of God, I will work in my office as the world purity queen to restore the dignity of humanity. I will proudly honour any girl that keeps her virginity till marriage with precious gifts like cars in all the states and nations where the purity team is welcomed for its purity campaign.

I will take this purity campaign to all nooks and crannies of the society. To really show that God is really with us in this purity campaign, we already have an ambassador of purity, a Ladywho also kept her virginity till marriage as was confirmed by me in company of our team of female medical practitioners. She will be celebrated on World Purity Day 2014 with others that we expect to register this year.”
What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!
 Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment