Friday, July 19, 2013

Dear fellow LIB readers: make una see cockroach for my food o...:-)

Ewww, disgusting! :-). A LIB reader allegedly found cockroach in her Chinese food bought in one of the upscale restaurants in Lagos. Below is how she explains it...
"In this day and age of health and safety. If I bought food from Mama put I would understand but this is Chinese from... (I removed the name)
We were having a meeting at work and decided to order lunch, we ordered Chinese, I had the chicken sweet corn soup and saw this roach in my soup on top o!
Eh! Why should they do this? It's ridiculous!
May not be totally ridiculous. I hear in some places, roaches are a delicacy. You for taste am first before complaining na! You know what they say, don't knock it till you try it. Lol. #kidding!

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!
 Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment