Friday, October 4, 2013

Do Men Gossip?

LOL Please forgive me i laugh too much. But do men gossip? I won't pretend i am not surprised about this, this is BEYOND me, jealousyyyy lol. So Banky W was on Toke's morning drive show today and posted a picture of them together with Naya.  I saw the picture and just glanced through the comments and found this 'When did toke become half cast o. Cos by every standard Banky is extremely light skinned. Na wa o' (Comment underlined above). I laughed to my self and said. 'these ladies won't stop', not knowing it was a MAN. A MAN... lol.. oma ga oh, when did men start gossiping in the open? Please help.

Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips




-->

  How To Create US Bank Account To Verify Your PayPal In Nigeria - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment