Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija
If you are a designer, fashionista, fashionisto, stylist or fashion savvy, this is an opportunity you cannot miss! MultiChoice Nigeria is on a hunt for Nigeria’s Most Talented Fashion Protégé!
Created to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of MultiChoice Nigeria, The Fashion Protégé is a 5-Episode Nigerian Reality Television Series that will air later this year on DStv’s AfricaMagic. Contestants guided by Mentors will compete to be recognized as Nigeria’s Next Big Fashion star!
In explaining why MultiChoice decided to create The Fashion Protégé, a representative from MultiChoice Nigeria says: “As MultiChoice turns 20, it is important that we invest in our communities that have kept African stories alive and foster the next generation of creative talents. This will create an opportunity for them to tell their own stories through their designs.”
Get your creative and resilient spirits energized, as the competition will test your ability to succeed in the cutthroat Fashion Industry. If you know you’ve got all it takes to make it big in Fashion, then be ready to prove it!
It’s a few hoops to the finish line, but if you’ve got the talent, then you can be on your way to becoming Africa’s most celebrated budding designer. Simply enter the competition by following these few steps:
How to Enter
- Read all there is to know about MultiChoice Nigeria
- Design a piece inspired by MultiChoice Nigeria
- Take a photo of your design and submit via email to email@example.com. Photo must be accompanied by a short explanation of how design is inspired by MultiChoice Nigeria.
- Spread the word!
Submitted Entries will be judged by a panel of Fashion Experts & a representative of MultiChoice Nigeria for
§ Connection to MultiChoice Nigeria theme
§ Quality of Garment
- 30 finalists will be shortlisted for the audition
- 10 contestants will be chosen for the 5 episode reality series
- 1 winner will emerge!
- Contestants must be between ages 18-35
- Designer, Stylist, Fashion Enthusiast. Ability to sew not compulsory for
- participation. However, Creative Direction must be executed by contestant.
- If already in business; business must have been established for a period less than 2 years
- Contestants must be based in Nigeria.
Up For grabs is N1,000,000, Mentorship by a renowned Nigerian designer, an International Fashion Trip, a Special Feature Interview on BellaNaija, a Feature in a Top Fashion Magazine & a Lookbook by a Top Photographer.
Entries close 18 November 2013 at 23:59 GMT
What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!
Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/
HOW TO LAST UP TO 4HOURS DURING SEX - Click Here
HOW TO ENLARGE AND INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE - Click Here
THE PERFECT WOMAN SECRET REVEALED - Click Here