Monday, October 28, 2013

Omoni Oboli & Hubby Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary! Says She Couldn't Have Asked For A Better Man

Wow! Love still going strong. The actress and her hubby are celebrating their 13th wedding anniversary today. And here's Omoni's anniversary words;

"Celebrating 13 years of love. Counting my blessings... I might not have what others have but I have the most amazing man! Yes I said it! The most AMAZING!!! A girl could not have asked for a better man. My best friend, my lover, my champion, my biggest fan, my voltron, my baby daddy, the wind beneath my wings!!! I love you with all my being. I have a blessed marriage, Jesus is in my marriage, I wanna shout it from the roof top...I'm at work though but all is good, we are celebrating tonight.#13thanniversary."
Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips



   Also See

HOW TO LAST UP TO 4HOURS DURING SEX - Click Here

HOW TO ENLARGE AND INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE - Click Here

 THE PERFECT WOMAN SECRET REVEALED - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment