Saturday, October 12, 2013

Most Nigerian Guys Don't Understand Romance ––Actress Eze

 http://www.talkofnaija.com/images/Actress_Chealsea_Eze_1.jpg
Chelsea Eze, upcoming actress, in this brief chat with Punch's Ademola Olonilua, talks about love:

Would you mind sharing some hilarious pick-up lines you have heard from guys?
One time this guy walks up to me after church actually and says, ‘Hi, my name is Mr. X. I’m building a house just for the two of us. I want you to be my wife. In fact, I see you as my wife already.’ And then he shows me the picture of ‘the house’ he’s building. There was a time, another guy saw me at the mall and said, ‘If you let me, I won’t make you wait for years’. I was confused at first; apparently the line was based on a movie he had seen me in. In that movie, I was engaged to a guy for a long time... I tell you, I have heard so many ridiculous pick-up lines.


Are you in any relationship right now?

Yes I am seeing someone.

Do you find Nigerian guys romantic?
I don’t think the average Nigerian guy understands romance but I know a few who are.

What’s the most romantic thing a guy has done for you?
The most romantic thing was a guy flying from a very far place to come support me on a day that I needed him so much.

Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips




-->

  How To Create US Bank Account To Verify Your PayPal In Nigeria - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment