Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I Am Afraid Of Love because Of My Stretch marks!




Stella good day, 

I am a young lady of 20 years and am beautiful, but I have this big issue that is so affecting my relationships. I haven't really been in any relationship because am scared that the guy would reject me because of it. I have stretch marks, yes, I know it's normal but my problem is that I also have them on

my breasts. Am not fat, have never been, but they just appeared on my body in my JS2, am a graduate now. It really makes me feel as if no guy would date,love or appreciate me because of it. Are there any guys around that this is not an issue for? I want to know. It stretched to somewhere around my ribs and I do feel less confident when I think about it and what a guy's reaction might be. My brother as well as my friends told me it's nothing but am so scared of being rejected. At a point, I thought of inflicting injuries on myself on my boobs so that the injuries would reduce the appearance of the marks. Want to know if it matters.
Thank. 




*can someone please suggest something that can help fade the marks?



Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips




-->

  How To Create US Bank Account To Verify Your PayPal In Nigeria - Click Here

2 comments:

  1. its really not a problem, there are some guys i know that the sight of stretch marks turn them on. if you have a guy that u r interested him, u might probably wanna tell him before hand, so u knw the end result

    ReplyDelete