Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Dear Guys: Doing 'It' With Different Girls, Does It 'Taste' Different?


By 'it' I'm sure you know what I mean, right?
And here's why I'm asking - I once heard a guy argue that 'Variety is the spice of life'.

So I was wondering, does it mean doing it with different girls 'tastes' different. Considering that ALL girls have the same body parts.

Why can't some guys stick to just one partner forever or let's say for a loooooooooong time? They just can't resist the urge to chase Bimpe after the big night they just had with Beverly.

Guys please, let's read your thoughts.

Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips




-->

  How To Create US Bank Account To Verify Your PayPal In Nigeria - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment