Friday, October 4, 2013

Agbani Darego talks about her AD label, says she designs herself

When asked if she designs her products herself, the former Miss World turned fashion entrepreneur said "Yes I do and I also have a team of designers I work with. The concepts of my label are all mine. The sketches are mine. The designers just fine tune what I have created."

Asked about what inspired her decision to go into fashion, she said "I have been working on different concept of lines before I decided to go into denim line because when I graduated from college, and I wanted to do something else, I asked myself what's next for Agbani? So, I chose fashion because it is the only thing that I wanted to do. I wanted something the masses could wear, at the same time, something profitable.

Follow Us on Twitter for fresh updates @facenaija

What do you think? Like it and share it with your friends on facebook, twitter to say your mind!

Also Like Our page on facebook for more Naija Celebrities Gossips and Breaking News at https://facebook.com/naijacelebritygossips




-->

  How To Create US Bank Account To Verify Your PayPal In Nigeria - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment